10/23/2004

One of my new projects at work is to wade into the wonderful world of pre-employment testing. Now, I'm all about doing personality tests on myself.

I know I'm an INFP.

I have high steadiness on the DISC profile.

I'm
sally
You are Sally! your love for another is out of
control. you need to come back down from the
clouds every once in awhile. you are however a
super cute and super nice person.

what peanuts character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am
You are Princess Agbani. You are a student at the University of Nigeria, Lagos.  You got my name through the chember of comerse.  You have $21,350,000 to share, which your father, the king, left you. You have trouble spelling.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?


I am



So I took a sample "real" pre-employment test. One that the local temp agency uses for its employees. Apparently I'm a poor hiring choice. And not just a poor hiring choice, but a risk. A RISK! Apparently my lax attitude regarding drug use and theft of company property (I said I believe there is a difference between stealing $5 and $50...I didn't say one was more "right" than the other, just that there was a difference), makes me unsuitable for just about any job.