7/09/2004

Weak in Review

This Past Week:


  • the VIM and I kept bad bad bad sleeping hours. To bed WAY too late. Up WAY too early. I'm physically exhausted.
  • we finished wedding favors and I picked up my bridesmaid dress. One wedding almost down. I can't believe how fast the time went!
  • another friend asked me if I would be a bridesmaid in her wedding. Very cool! As an added bonus, this will give me another chance to get my upper arms toned, since every known bridesmaid dress in the world is sleeveless.
  • is it "bridesmaid dress", or "bridesmaid's dress"?
  • I started some new, improved, more-responsibility job duties at work. I'm stressed.
  • my uncle, who has been mere minutes from death on several occasions due to medical problems (heart, stroke, appendix), had another "episode". Apparently now he is diabetic as well. The fun just never ends.
  • I went for a 22 mile bike ride.
  • I tried to stop smoking. I'm still trying. I went from 1/2 a pack a day to 1 a day. I just can't let go of that one.


This Weekend:

  • I really want to do nothing. I mean, I don't want to get dressed, don't want to go out, I don't want to read or type or watch tv. I want to nap. And meditate. And get myself back to some definition of normalcy.

Pretty Please?