6/26/2004

On the Road Again

The VIM is out of town until Thursday. Today is the first day of VIMlessness. I already miss him like hell, but it's good that I have some free time in my near future. I desperately need to a) catch up on sleep, b) perform some home cleaning and maintenance, and c) get to the antique store/flea market to scope out the VIMs birthday gift.

This past week has been crazy, and I'm sure my neighbors think I'm some kind of kook who keeps very odd hours:

Left home 1pm Sunday

Back home 1am Monday
Left home 7:30am Monday
Back home 5:30pm Monday
Left home 6:30pm Monday

Back home 5:30pm Tuesday

Left home 7:30am Wednesday

Back home 5:30pm Thursday
Left home 6:30pm Thursday

Back home 6:30am Friday
Left home 7:30am Friday
Back home 2:00pm Friday
Left home 7:30pm Friday

Back home 1:00am Saturday

That's a lot of coming and going. Actually, just looking at that makes me very tired.