8/22/2004

This Weekend I


  • got about 8 inches cut off of my hair on the spur of the moment.
  • realized that I run best when it's just a little bit humid (what the hell is wrong with me???).
  • learned that I can sweat so much that the red dye in my shorts will bleed the entire way up to the neck of my white shirt.
  • ate the best corn on the cob I've ever had.
  • learned what a Pig Nose Amp is.
  • did not get a satisfactory answer to why it's not called a Snout Amp instead. Who the hell calls a pig's nose a Pig Nose? It's a snout.
  • cooked a hot meal for myself AND did the dishes before the food dried on them. Neither one of those things happens very often.
  • dreamed about elevators again. I have recurring elevator dreams. Always different, but always the same, you know?


My weekend work here is complete. Now I'm going to shower, put on flowy, comfy summer clothes, and head to the VIMs for an evening of food, fellowship, and hopefully an hour or two of Halo.

Perfect Weekend gods - if you're out there listening: Thanks for another great one.